Soul and Consciousness
The soul is found in everything and is another word for consciousness. The soul is our ability to be aware and respond. Begin to understand the nature of the soul and how to discern it from the personality (ego). For humanity, the soul is not only consciousness, but it is the highest aspect of our being.
The soul is always there and evolves in its ability to work through our imperfect personality. It slowly evolves toward a state of ultimate perfection. Explore the “downward gazing” soul, as well as a variety of methods for recognizing the soul within the fabric of day-to-day life.
Key Points covered:
- Consciousness permeates everything and is evidenced throughout all of creation. Simply put, everything in creation is a manifestation of consciousness.
- Soul is a demonstration of consciousness. Soul is driven and manifested by Spirit (many refer to this with terms such as “God, the One-life, Parabrahman, Yahweh”)
- As the highest expression of human consciousness, soul is perfect in its potential, but not in its ability to express through personality. Personality is our combined physical, emotional, and mental bodies.
- We express soul as a process of evolution (this requires many incarnational life-times). This results in a slow and graduation realization of the Soul’s full potential of expression.
- The expression of the Soul is imperfect until we obtain full mastery over our personality vehicle.